Scattered Thoughts

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meandering thoughts

Well, here it is, yet another thursday. I just realized I hadn't updated since october 1st, so I figured I had best get my butt in gear and at least see what's been going on.
Life moves slowly forward, another path to follow, more twists and turns to navigate. I have made a new friend ~shock gasp~ Yeah, i know. ~chuckles and looks up with a wry grin~ You're behind this, I *know* you are and don't bother denying it, I ain't gonna buy it, Darlin'! All I can say--is...thank you--big man. More than you know. Even when you're gone, you're still lookin' out for me. Putz ~chuckle~

Strange how people who may know of the other, yet not really *know* each other can come together, sit and talk and discover just how much they really have in common. Likes, dislikes, dreams, and yes..even ghosts and demons. Sharing late night stupids together when neither can sleep for whatever reason--usually because one or both of us are hurting and just being stubborn. ~hides the dictionary with the his and hers pictures listed~ Or, when the mind will NOT shut the hell up or the demons are rattling the chains or have broken free and are rioting through thought processes like to drive you mad. Why do I smile when i think of you? You're finding your own niche. I'm finding I really don't mind that. It really is a good thing we didn't know each other as kids! ~soft laugh~ We'd have "double dog dared" each other to death--or we'd be the toughest little SOBs on the planet! But--we would have had a great time doing it!

~silly grin~ Was "chasing" Mike through the house the other day--i wanted a hug, dangit! So he made me work for it--It was GREAT! I love to see my son laughing and joking around, especially when he lets me catch him (he knows mom doesn't move as easily as he does, yanno) and then just wrap my arms around him and eskimo kisses before he squirms free. Little brat has gotten so tall! I have to look up to do that now. ~smiles~ i remember when i could just nab him and scoop him into the air and swing him around and around, laughing until we got dizzy and fell down in a pile with Dani and Steph. TICKLE FEST!! Now I am the tickle target ~frumps~ NOT FAIR! God help me, he's 18 now, not my little boy at all. I still get in a few noogies here and there ~chuckle~ He buzzed his hair again--heaven help my little Marine in training. You think you're ready, son--but let me assure you--you ain't seen nothing yet, baby.

Work ~meh~ well..some things don't change..and although i LOVE the new client software--glitches are still there and the main system STILL doesn't like me. Kicks me off regularly ~mumbles something foul under my breath~ I think i hold the record for most profile resets in that system throughout UHC. Only thing i hate is it really screws with my stats and, as I work from home--I'd like to STAY HERE! Not go back to the office because of too much downtime, my fault or not. Still--everything esle is in the green (thank heaven) and I still have the best UES scores, so that's huge brownie points in my favor. Good thing i love my job, right?

wow...did I make it through an entire entry without darting off on different tangents?? how the heck did THAT happen? I managed to stay on topic--least what there was of it. ~re-reads~ nevermind...~laughing~ As usual Im all over the darn map--i am NOT the navigator! Just the wanderer.

a'Bientot!

Mik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home